2015 Fantasy Football Average Draft Position (ADP) Weekly Movement: July 27th Update
Every Monday this offseason, we post an update in players that have had the biggest moves — both up and down — in fantasy football average draft position (ADP) from the previous week.
With this information, we can get a better sense of changes in the collective perceptions of fantasy football owners (mock drafters); in essence, it's a version of fantasy stock up/down for players. If a player is moving up the ADP chart, it may lead us to using a higher pick than his current ADP to make sure we secure a targeted player.
Of course, a player's ADP (and movement) is just one (small) piece in determining who to draft and our strategy used to assemble a fantasy roster.
For purposes of our weekly comparison(s), we use ADP data from 12-team mock drafts from Fantasy Football Calculator.
Biggest weekly gainers in ADP.
- Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens: -3.7 (144.6 on 7/20 to 140.9 on 7/27)
- Sam Bradford, Philadelphia Eagles: -2.8 (128.9 to 126.1)
- Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: -1.2 (78.1 to 76.9)
- Cameron Artis-Payne, Carolina Panthers: -4.4 (146.1 to 141.7)
- Bishop Sankey, Tennessee Titans: -2.6 (108.9 to 106.3)
- Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars: -2.6 (157.7 to 155.1)
- Stevie Johnson, San Diego Chargers: -6.4 (161.1 to 154.7)
- Marvin Jones, Cincinnati Bengals: -4.3 (146.4 to 142.1)
- Donte Moncrief, Indianapolis Colts: -2.9 (157.4 to 154.5)
- Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings: -5.8 (155.0 to 149.2)
- Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys: -5.5 (115.0 to 109.5)
- Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts: -3.4 (154.6 to 151.2)
Biggest weekly fallers in ADP.
- Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears: +5.2 (150.9 on 7/20 to 156.1 on 7/27)
- Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers: +4.4 (136.5 to 140.9)
- Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals: +3.9 (127.9 to 131.8)
- Charles Sims, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +7.3 (120.9 to 128.2)
- Terrance West, Cleveland Browns: +3.3 (152.7 to 156.0)
- Reggie Bush, San Francisco 49ers: +3.1 (115.9 to 119.0)
- Percy Harvin, Buffalo Bills: +6.6 (121.7 to 128.3)
- Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs: +4.8 (156.8 to 161.6)
- Rueben Randle, New York Giants: +3.7 (138.1 to 141.8)
- Josh Hill, New Orleans Saints: +8.0 (111.2 to 119.2)
- Ladarius Green, San Diego Chargers: +4.3 (146.1 to 150.4)
- Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles: +2.3 (83.6 to 85.9)
[Note: Negative numbers mean the player's ADP is improving (i.e., being drafted earlier) and vice versa.]
- Fantasy Football ADP Risers/Fallers: See full grid of player changes in ADP over past week
Our 2015 fantasy football rankings:
- 2015 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2015 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2015 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2015 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2015 Top 150 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
More of our content:
- 2016 NFL Mock Draft
- 2015 Fantasy Football Mock Drafts
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft Simulator
- 2015 Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule