Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule (SOS): Fantasy Playoffs (Weeks 14 to 16)
Before the season began, we created fantasy football strength of schedule (SOS) pages for each position based on last year's production. Through the season, however, we have made weekly updates to our strength of schedule tables for the remaining games based on what their upcoming opponents have done so far this season.
In a way, we are now on to a new season as most leagues conduct their playoffs from Weeks 14 to 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his remaining outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to pick up off the waiver wire (Week 14 waiver-wire post) and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule at least help to break the tie.
Five most favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 14-16):
1. Dallas Cowboys (Tony Romo): 18.74 average fantasy points allowed among remaining opponents
T-2. New Orleans Saints (Drew Brees): 18.15
T-2. St. Louis Rams (Shaun Hill): 18.15
4. Tennessee Titans (Zach Mettenberger, Jake Locker): 18.12
5. New York Giants (Eli Manning): 17.98
DraftKings Millionaire Maker Week 14 Contest: Turn $27 (entry fee) into $1 Million (top prize).
Five least favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 14-16):
32. Oakland Raiders (Derek Carr): 13.84
31. Arizona Cardinals (Drew Stanton): 14.43
30. Denver Broncos (Peyton Manning): 14.65
29. Pittsburgh Steelers (Ben Roethlisberger): 15.02
28. Baltimore Ravens (Joe Flacco): 15.13
* Note: Totals above are the average fantasy football points allowed based on their remaining opponents.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule