NFL Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts, Consensus Picks
Over the course of the past week, five of our site's contributors have posted their picks individually for this weekend's playoff games.
Based on our projections of the final score, here is an average (as well as high and low) score for each team:
Ravens average points: 24.0 (High: 31, Low: 16)
Colts average points: 20.6 (High: 24, Low: 17)
Here are our picks:
- Sean Beazley (see all of Sean's picks and rationale): Ravens 26, Colts 21
- John Trifone (see all of John's picks and rationale): Colts 24, Ravens 16
- Kevin Hanson (see all of Kevin's picks and rationale): Ravens 20, Colts 17
- Dan Yanotchko (see all of Dan's picks and rationale): Ravens 27, Colts 24
- Steve Woodhull (see all of Steve's picks and rationale): Ravens 31, Colts 17
Going into the postseason, the Ravens and Colts had odds of 25/1 and 55/1, respectively, to win Super Bowl XLVII. Only the Vikings had higher odds than the Colts and they were eliminated last night.
|DraftKings is offering a $1,000 Week 1 Fantasy Football Free Roll: $1,000 in prizes, FREE entry|