NFL Playoffs: Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks, Consensus Picks
Over the course of the past week, five of our site's contributors have posted their picks individually for this weekend's playoff games.
Based on our projections of the final score, here is an average (as well as high and low) score for each team:
Seahawks average points: 19.0 (High: 24, Low: 6)
Redskins average points: 18.6 (High: 27, Low: 10)
Here are our picks:
- Sean Beazley (see all of Sean's picks and rationale): Redskins 27, Seahawks 21 (OT)
- John Trifone (see all of John's picks and rationale): Seahawks 24, Redskins 19
- Kevin Hanson (see all of Kevin's picks and rationale): Seahawks 24, Redskins 23
- Dan Yanotchko (see all of Dan's picks and rationale): Seahawks 20, Redskins 14
- Steve Woodhull (see all of Steve's picks and rationale): Redskins 10, Seahawks 6
Going into the postseason, the Seahawks and Redskins had odds of 10/1 and 20/1, respectively, to win Super Bowl XLVII. The Seahawks have the lowest odds of any team that would play all of its games on the road this postseason. Meanwhile, the Redskins have the second-best odds (after the Packers) of all home teams playing this weekend.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|