Fantasy Football ADP Report: Weekly Change in Average Draft Position
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
Starting today and every Saturday through September 7th, I will compare and post the change in average draft position (ADP) from FantasyFootballCalculator.com.
While you can obtain the actual ADP of all players from their website, what I will post is how the ADP has changed from the previous week(s) based on 12-team standard-scoring mock drafts.
Below we list the players with the biggest changes in ADP by position, but you can view the full list in a sortable spreadsheet here.
With the number of injuries suffered during training camp (today alone: Jeremy Maclin, Dennis Pitta, etc.), these ADPs will continue to change and injuries will impact much of the changes over the next month and change.
A player's change in ADP from the previous week may not have much significance by itself. A few weeks of changes should reveal trends that a fantasy owner may be able to use when analyzing the collective psychology of fantasy football owners.
Comparing ADP from July 27th to July 20th, here are the players with the biggest jumps in ADP by position (overall ADP in parenthesis):
- QB: Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins: -2.9 (160.2 to 157.3)
- RB: Ronnie Hillman, Denver Broncos: -9.0 (131.2 to 122.2)
- WR: Golden Tate, Seattle Seahawks: -5.2 (163.7 to 158.2)
- TE: Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers: -4.8 (154.2 to 149.4)
Comparing ADP from July 27th to July 20th, here are the players with the biggest drops in ADP by position:
- QB: Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: +5.3 (141.5 to 146.8)
- RB: Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams: +7.4 (122.7 to 130.1)
- WR: Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens: +5.4 (152.6 to 158.0)
- TE: Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams: +5.0 (99.6 to 104.6)
Players that were on ADP draft board on July 27th — but not on July 20th (sorted by ADP):
- Malcom Floyd, WR, San Diego Chargers: 155.1
- Latavius Murray, RB, Oakland Raiders: 159.2
- Dustin Keller, TE, Miami Dolphins: 161.4
- Coby Fleener, TE, Indianapolis Colts: 164.5
Player that was on ADP draft on July 20th — but not on July 27th: A.J. Jenkins, WR, San Francisco 49ers
For a sortable spreadsheet of all players, click here.
Practice your mock draft skills on our site with our free mock draft simulator.