Win an Eat, Drink and Sleep Football t-shirt in our new free contest
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
Our plan will be to introduce a few different contests for the 2013 NFL season as a way to give our site's visitors an opportunity to win some cool prizes.
Considering that our first contest will be the "win the shirt off our back" contest, you'll need to wait for the next contest(s) for your chance to win a "cool" prize.
The prize for this weekly contest will be a free Eat, Drink and Sleep Football t-shirt.
Although it's the "win the shirt off my back" contest, that's not literally the case. [Of course.] You will actually get a brand new, unworn shirt that still has a tag on it.
Every week, we will list a septet of players for whom you will need to guess their cumulative yardage total of passing, rushing and receiving yards. The entrant that comes closest to the actual number wins one of our t-shirts.
To break a tie in the event there is one, we will have two weekly tie-breakers as well.
Here are the players for Week 1:
- QB: Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers (vs. GB)
- RB: Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (at JAX)
- RB: Stevan Ridley, New England Patriots (at BUF)
- WR: Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (vs. NYG)
- WR: Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts (vs. OAK)
- TE: Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams (vs. ARI)
- Flex: Chris Ivory, New York Jets (vs. TB)
Here are the tie-breakers for Week 1:
- Tie-breaker #1: How many combined points will be scored in the Falcons at Saints game?
- Tie-breaker #2: How many rushing yards will the Houston Texans have as a team in Week 1?
To enter our contest for Week 1, submit your entry here. [Note: That link is where you will find the contest form for Weeks 2 to 17 as well.]