Fantasy Football ADP Report (8/10/13): Weekly Change in Average Draft Position
Continuing our weekly average draft position (ADP) update through September 7th, I will compare and post the change in average draft position (ADP) from FantasyFootballCalculator.com.
While you can obtain the actual ADP of all players from their website, what I will post is how the ADP has changed from the previous week(s) based on 12-team standard-scoring mock drafts.
In some cases, the changes in ADP will be due to obvious factors such as injury as we see with the hip injury that Percy Harvin sustained. Not only is Harvin the biggest faller in ADP over the past three weeks, but Golden Tate is the biggest riser during that span.
A player's change in ADP from the previous week may not have much significance by itself. A few weeks of changes should reveal trends that a fantasy owner may be able to use when analyzing the collective psychology of fantasy football owners.
Comparing ADP from August 10th to August 3rd, here are the players with the biggest jumps in ADP by position (overall ADP in parenthesis):
- QB: Matt Schaub, Houston Texans: -8.1 (151.6 to 143.5)
- RB: Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers: -11.7 (57.8 to 46.1)
- WR: Golden Tate, Seattle Seahawks: -27.3 (123.0 to 95.7)
- TE: Tyler Eifert, Cincinnati Bengals: -10.4 (152.7 to 142.3)
Comparing ADP from August 10th to August 3rd, here are the players with the biggest drops in ADP by position:
- QB: Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: +3.3 (147.8 to 151.1)
- RB: Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers: +13.4 (106.3 to 119.7)
- WR: Danario Alexander, San Diego Chargers: +54.9 (88.3 to 143.2)
- TE: Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns: +3.4 (143.4 to 148.8)
Over the past three weeks, here are the five players that have seen their ADPs rise the most:
- 1. Golden Tate, WR, Seattle Seahawks: -68.0
- 2. Ronnie Hillman, RB, Denver Broncos: -43.8
- 3. DeAngelo Williams, RB, Carolina Panthers: -27.1
- 4. Rueben Randle, WR, New York Giants: -25.3
- 5. Fred Davis, TE, Washington Redskins: -19.4
Over the past three weeks, here are the five players that have seen their ADPs fall the most:
- 1. Percy Harvin, WR, Seattle Seahawks: +94.5
- 2. Danario Alexander, WR, San Diego Chargers: +60.1
- 3. Jonathan Stewart, RB, Carolina Panthers: +33.7
- 4. Zac Stacy, RB, St. Louis Rams: +20.0
- 5. Isaiah Pead, RB, St. Louis Rams: +16.8
Practice your mock draft skills on our site with our free mock draft simulator.
For a sortable spreadsheet of all players, click here.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|