Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings: Updated Top 30 Quarterbacks
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
What do these "backup" fantasy quarterbacks share in common?
They have produced like elite starters up to this point as they are all among the top-six scorers at quarterback through two weeks. Although Bradford would seem to have the best chance to do so, it would surprise me if any of these quarterbacks finish in the top 12 at the position for the full year.
Here are my fantasy quarterback rankings for Week 3 *:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (vs. OAK): The biggest concern about Manning this week is that the Broncos could build a huge lead early and take the foot off the gas. Through two games, Manning has 769 yards, a league-high nine TDs and no INTs.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (at CIN): As good as it gets, Rodgers has thrown for a league-best 813 yards to go along with a seven-to-one TD-to-INT ratio through two games. On the other hand, the Bengals have an impressive streak of not allowing a 300-yard passer in 17 consecutive games.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (vs. ARI): Although Brees has 679 passing yards, fourth-best in the NFL, he has thrown only three touchdowns and is currently the 15th-highest fantasy scorer at QB this season.
5. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers (vs. IND): The Colts allowed Terrelle Pryor to rush for more than 100 yards in Week 1 and Ryan Tannehill to throw for 300 yards in Week 2. Kaepernick should bounce back big from last week's loss to arch-rival Seattle.
* Enter DraftStreet's Week 3 $1,000 Freeroll: FREE entry and $1,000 in prizes.
7. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins (vs. DET): The Lions have allowed the third-fewest fantasy points to QBs, but they have faced Christian Ponder and Carson Palmer. This game could turn into a shootout as only the Packers/Bengals game has a higher over/under.