Initial Week 1 Fantasy Football Rankings
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
The 2013 NFL kickoff is roughly 36 hours away and soon I will publish Week 1 rankings with commentary.
For now, however, I have published my initial Week 1 fantasy rankings — and these will be tweaked over the next 24 hours (and all the way until Sunday's kickoffs for that matter).
Here are quarterback rankings for Week 1:
1. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (vs. ATL)
2. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons (at NO)
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (at SF)
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots (at BUF)
5. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (vs. BAL)
- See rest of my Week 1 QB rankings
Here are my running back rankings for Week 1:
1. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings (at DET)
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (at JAX)
3. Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at NYJ)
4. C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills (vs. NE)
5. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles (at WAS)
- See rest of my Week 1 RB rankings
Here are my wide receiver rankings for Week 1:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions (vs. MIN)
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (vs. NYG)
3. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons (at NO)
4. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals (at CHI)
5. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears (vs. CIN)
- See the rest of my Week 1 WR rankings
Check back for updated rankings with commentary and more content for Week 1.