Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule for the rest of the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 4 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Below are the teams/players with the easiest/toughest updated fantasy strength of schedules with links to the full rankings:
- Easiest: Dallas Cowboys (Tony Romo)
- Toughest: (tie) Baltimore Ravens (Joe Flacco) and New England Patriots (Tom Brady)
- Link to full QB strength of schedule
- Easiest: Dallas Cowboys (DeMarco Murray)
- Toughest: Detroit Lions (Reggie Bush and Joique Bell)
- Link to full RB strength of schedule
- Easiest: Dallas Cowboys (Dez Bryant and Miles Austin)
- Toughest: St. Louis Rams (Tavon Austin and Chris Givens)
- Link to full WR strength of schedule
- Easiest: Philadelphia Eagles (Brent Celek and Zach Ertz)
- Toughest: New Orleans Saints (Jimmy Graham)
- Link to full TE strength of schedule
* Enter DraftStreet's Week 4 $1,000 Freeroll: FREE entry and $1,000 in prizes.
My Rest-of-Season Rankings (Weeks 4-16): Quarterbacks - Running Backs - Wide Receivers - Tight Ends
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) LIKE us on Facebook and/or (3) add us to your Google+ circle.
and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.]