Initial Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
Earlier today, we released many items to help fantasy owners make their waiver-wire decisions: (1) our waiver-wire column, (2) updated fantasy strength of schedule and (3) updated rest-of-season rankings.
Especially with six teams on bye this week, an owner's decision of whom to add may come down to which one would they start this week.
While my weekly rankings will be tweaked throughout the week, I have published my initial rankings for Week 8.
Here are my fantasy quarterback rankings for Week 8:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (vs. WAS)
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (at MIN)
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (vs. BUF)
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions (vs. DAL)
5. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins (at DEN)
- See full Week 8 Fantasy QB rankings
Here are my fantasy running back rankings (standard scoring) for Week 8:
1. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks (at STL)
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. CLE)
3. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings (vs. GB)
4. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. NYG)
5. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers (at JAX - in London)
- See full Week 8 Fantasy RB rankings
Here are my fantasy wide receiver rankings (standard scoring) for Week 8:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions (vs. DAL)
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (at DET)
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals (vs. NYJ)
4. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers (at MIN)
5. Victor Cruz, New York Giants (at PHI)
- See full Week 8 Fantasy WR rankings
* Play Daily Fantasy Football and get a 100-percent deposit bonus from DraftKings.