Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule for the remainder of the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 8 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Below are the teams/players with the easiest/toughest updated fantasy strength of schedules with links to the full rankings:
- Easiest: Washington Redskins (Robert Griffin III)
- Toughest: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mike Glennon)
- Link to full QB strength of schedule
- Easiest: Dallas Cowboys (DeMarco Murray and Joseph Randle)
- Toughest: Miami Dolphins (Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas)
- Link to full RB strength of schedule
- Easiest: Kansas City Chiefs (Dwayne Bowe and Donnie Avery)
- Toughest: Indianapolis Colts (T.Y. Hilton, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Lavon Brazill)
- Link to full WR strength of schedule
- Easiest: Philadelphia Eagles (Brent Celek and Zach Ertz)
- Toughest: Denver Broncos (Julius Thomas)
- Link to full TE strength of schedule
* Enter DraftStreet's Week 8 $1,000 Freeroll: FREE entry and $1,000 in prizes.
My Rest-of-Season Rankings (Weeks 8-16): Quarterbacks - Running Backs - Wide Receivers - Tight Ends
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) LIKE us on Facebook and/or (3) add us to your Google+ circle.
and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.]