Win one of our t-shirts in our free Week 8 Fantasy Football contest
For every week this season, we are running a free contest on our site and giving away one of our t-shirts.
To win the contest (and our t-shirt), you will need to guess the total number of yards (or at least be closest to the correct number) of a seven-player starting lineup.
Here is the starting lineup in our Week 8 contest:
- QB: Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons (at ARI)
- RB: Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks (at STL)
- RB: Stevan Ridley, New England Patriots (vs. MIA)
- WR: Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers (at MIN)
- WR: Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins (at DEN)
- TE: Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns (at KC)
- Flex: Denarius Moore, Oakland Raiders (vs. PIT)
To enter this contest, visit our contests page and enter before the deadline of Sunday, October 27th at 12:55 p.m. ET.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|