Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 12 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 12 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from last night]
Most Favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 12-16):
1. Green Bay Packers (Scott Tolzien and Aaron Rodgers): 18.22 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Chicago Bears (Josh McCown and Jay Cutler): 17.80
3. Houston Texans (Case Keenum and Matt Schaub): 17.70
4. Kansas City Chiefs (Alex Smith): 17.64
5. Cincinnati Bengals (Andy Dalton): 17.20
Least Favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 12-16):
28. Arizona Cardinals (Carson Palmer): 13.94
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mike Glennon): 13.52
30. Seattle Seahawks (Russell Wilson): 13.48
31. Indianapolis Colts (Andrew Luck): 13.42
32. New Orleans Saints (Drew Brees): 12.08