Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 13 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 13 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire or attempt to acquire via trade and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Most Favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 13-16):
1. Chicago Bears (Josh McCown and Jay Cutler): 18.63 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (Alex Smith): 17.75
T3. Green Bay Packers (Matt Flynn and Aaron Rodgers): 17.63
T3. Oakland Raiders (Matt McGloin and Terrelle Pryor): 17.63
5. Cincinnati Bengals (Andy Dalton): 17.43
Least Favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 13-16):
28. Arizona Cardinals (Carson Palmer): 13.60
29. Seattle Seahawks (Russell Wilson): 13.28
30. Indianapolis Colts (Andrew Luck): 13.23
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mike Glennon): 12.73
32. New Orleans Saints (Drew Brees): 10.93
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|