Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 12 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 12 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire or attempt to acquire via trade and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from last night]
Most Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 12-16):
1. Chicago Bears (Matt Forte): 18.84 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Green Bay Packers (Eddie Lacy): 18.62
3. Buffalo Bills (Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller): 17.85
4. San Francisco 49ers (Frank Gore): 17.60
5. New York Giants (Andre Brown): 17.18
Least Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 12-16):
28. Indianapolis Colts (Trent Richardson and Donald Brown): 14.04
29. San Diego Chargers (Ryan Mathews and Danny Woodhead): 14.00
30. Miami Dolphins (Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas): 13.98
31. Detroit Lions (Reggie Bush and Joique Bell): 13.74
32. Seattle Seahawks (Marshawn Lynch): 13.65
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|