Fantasy Football Rest-of-Season (ROS) Rankings Updated
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
With only a few weeks to go until most leagues begin their fantasy playoffs, it's time to make a tweak or two (or three) to put your team in the best position to finish strong.
When it comes to picking up a player off the waiver wire or evaluating a trade proposal, my rest-of-season (ROS) fantasy rankings can help you make those decisions.
Here are updated rest-of-season quarterback rankings:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
4. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
5. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
- Full rest-of-season quarterback rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season running back rankings:
1. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
2. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
3. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
4. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
5. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
- Full rest-of-season running back rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season wide receiver rankings:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
4. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
5. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
- Full rest-of-season wide receiver rankings
* Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.