Fantasy Football Rest-of-Season (ROS) Rankings Updated (Weeks 13 to 16)
With most teams beginning their fantasy playoffs next week, now is the time to make a tweak or two to put your team in the best position to finish strong.
When it comes to picking up a player off the waiver wire, my rest-of-season (ROS) fantasy rankings can help you make those decisions.
Here are updated rest-of-season quarterback rankings:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
3. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
- Full rest-of-season quarterback rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season running back rankings:
1. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
2. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
3. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
4. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
5. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
- Full rest-of-season running back rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season wide receiver rankings:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
4. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
5. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
- Full rest-of-season wide receiver rankings
* Recommended: Daily fantasy sports from DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
For my early Week 13 fantasy football rankings, click here.