Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 12 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 12 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire or attempt to acquire via trade and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from last night]
Most Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 12-16):
1. Tennessee Titans (Delanie Walker): 9.52 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (Brent Celek and Zach Ertz): 9.50
3. Houston Texans (Garrett Graham): 8.70
4. Buffalo Bills (Scott Chandler): 8.58
5. New England Patriots (Rob Gronkowski): 8.44
Least Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 12-16):
28. Washington Redskins (Jordan Reed): 6.52
29. San Francisco 49ers (Vernon Davis): 6.50
30. New Orleans Saints (Jimmy Graham): 6.20
31. Arizona Cardinals (Rob Housler): 6.12
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tim Wright): 5.62
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.