Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 13 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 13 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire or attempt to acquire via trade and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Most Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 13-16):
1. Tennessee Titans (Delanie Walker): 10.00 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (Brent Celek and Zach Ertz): 9.45
3. Buffalo Bills (Scott Chandler): 9.03
4. Cleveland Browns (Jordan Cameron): 8.63
5. Houston Texans (Garrett Graham and Owen Daniels): 8.30
Least Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 13-16):
28. Minnesota Vikings (John Carlson): 6.65
29. Indianapolis Colts (Coby Fleener): 6.43
30. Arizona Cardinals (Rob Housler): 6.03
31. New Orleans Saints (Jimmy Graham): 5.98
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Timothy Wright): 5.45
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|Looking to join a 2014 fantasy football league? Yahoo Fantasy Football - Sign Up Today!|