Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 12 to 16
Daily Fantasy Sports:|
>> Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100% bonus (up to $600) on your initial deposit.
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule down the stretch in the fantasy football season?
We have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 12 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire or attempt to acquire via trade and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from last night]
Most Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 12-16):
1. Kansas City Chiefs (Dwayne Bowe): 24.16 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Green Bay Packers (Jordy Nelson, James Jones and Jarrett Boykin): 23.68
3. Detroit Lions (Calvin Johnson): 23.42
4. New York Giants (Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks and Rueben Randle): 22.94
Least Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 12-16):
28. New York Jets (Santonio Holmes, Stephen Hill and Jeremy Kerley): 17.94
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (Cecil Shorts): 17.86
30. Seattle Seahawks (Percy Harvin and Golden Tate): 17.45
31. New Orleans Saints (Marques Colston, Lance Moore and Kenny Stills): 17.32
32. Indianapolis Colts (T.Y. Hilton and Darrius Heyward-Bey): 16.56
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.