Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings: Updated Top 25 Quarterbacks
With only one 300-yard game in the first half of the season, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was anything but terrific through Week 8.
In fact, Brady had single-digit fantasy points in three of his four games from Weeks 5 to 8 and had 13 fantasy points or less in five of his first eight games of the season.
Since then, however, he has had three excellent performances in a row.
During that stretch, Brady has at least 296 yards passing in all three games, and that low was against one of the league's toughest defenses in Carolina, but he has averaged 357.3 passing yards per game over that span. In addition, Brady has thrown eight touchdowns and only one interception in his past three games.
Brady has his two best fantasy performances of the season in the past three weeks and is averaging 23 fantasy points per game during that span.
In their past four games, the Texans have allowed multiple touchdown passes three times with the Jaguars being the lone exception.
McCown: A Must-Start in Daily Fantasy Football?
Josh McCown may be the Bears starting quarterback for only one more week, but at least it's a favorable matchup and he's worth starting over all but a handful of quarterbacks.
Although his ownership has inched up this week, McCown is still available in more than two-thirds (68 percent) of Yahoo! leagues as of Saturday.
McCown threw for a season-high 352 yards last week against the Rams and has a seven-to-one TD-to-INT ratio on the season.
Not only have the Vikings allowed the second-most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks, but no team has allowed more passing touchdowns than the Vikings (24). In addition, they have allowed at least 17 fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks in all but two games this season.
At a bargain salary of only $6,100 in FanDuel leagues this week, McCown made my list of weekly FanDuel value plays and is in nearly all of my starting lineups this week.
Foles: A lock for 21 fantasy points?
Even though he did not throw any touchdowns in his game before the team's bye, Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has compiled an impressive 16-to-0 TD-to-INT ratio this season.
During a three-game stretch with at least 21 fantasy points per game, Foles has thrown for a total of 932 yards and 10 touchdowns.
While nobody will confuse Foles for Michael Vick, he has had some success running the ball over the past couple of games: 9/47/1 vs. WAS (Week 11) and 8/38/0 at GB (Week 10).
On the season, the Cardinals rank in the middle of the pack in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, however, they have allowed 20-plus fantasy points to only one quarterback: Drew Brees (Week 3).
* If you like doubling your money, open a DraftKings account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
Here are my Week 13 fantasy quarterback rankings:
1. Tom Brady, New England Patriots (at HOU)
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (at KC)
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (at SEA)
4. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers (vs. TB)
5. Josh McCown, Chicago Bears (at MIN)
6. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers (vs. CIN)
7. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. ARI)
8. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks (vs. NO)
9. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals (at SD)
10. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers (vs. STL)
11. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals (at PHI)
12. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts (vs. TEN)
13. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins (vs. NYG)
14. Eli Manning, New York Giants (at WAS)
15. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. DEN)
16. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons (at BUF)
17. EJ Manuel, Buffalo Bills (vs. ATL)
18. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (at IND)
19. Case Keenum, Houston Texans (vs. NE)
20. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (at NYJ)
21. Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at CAR)
22. Brandon Weeden, Cleveland Browns (vs. JAX)
23. Chad Henne, Jacksonville Jaguars (at CLE)
24. Christian Ponder, Minnesota Vikings (vs. CHI)
25. Geno Smith, New York Jets (vs. MIA)
26. Kellen Clemens, St. Louis Rams (at SF)
* Note: All QBs that played on Thursday have been removed from these rankings.
More Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Week 13 Daily Fantasy Football Salary-Cap Analysis: