Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings: Updated Top 60 Wide Receivers
For the first time in his career, Floyd has back-to-back games with 100-plus yards and has a total of 13 receptions for 197 yards and a touchdown in those two games.
While Fitzgerald has 11 receptions for only 113 yards in those two games, he has scored a total of three touchdowns in the past two weeks.
In general, the Eagles defense is playing better over the past month, but it's possible that one or both of Floyd and Fitzgerald extend their streak of games with double-digit fantasy points. No team has allowed more fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season than the Eagles.
Gordon on pace for more than 1,500 yards in 14 games
For the first time this season, Browns second-year wide receiver Josh Gordon went over 100 yards in back-to-back games.
In the process, Gordon set the franchise record with 237 yards on 14 receptions in a loss to the Steelers.
One of five players to exceed 200 receiving yards in a game this season, Gordon has more than every other receiver besides Detroit's Calvin Johnson (329). The other three players with a 200-yard game are Andre Johnson (229), Alshon Jeffery (218) and Anquan Boldin (208).
On the season, Gordon has 54 receptions for 988 yards, both of which have already set career highs, and five touchdowns. If he maintains his current pace, he'll finish the season with a stat line of 84/1,537/8 over just 14 games.
Gordon and the Browns face the Jaguars this week. One week after allowing the Cardinals receivers to rack up a stat line of 15/268/2, they held the Texans' receivers to a combined five receptions for 61 yards last week.
No player has more receptions since Week 7 than Douglas
Since the team's bye in Week 6, Douglas has been one of the most productive wide receivers in the NFL.
During that six-game stretch, Douglas has 44 receptions for 614 yards and two touchdowns. Douglas has three 100-yard games and at least 79 yards in five of those six games.
From Week 7 to 12, no player has more receptions and the only player with more receiving yards is Calvin Johnson (861).
This week, the Falcons will visit the Bills in Toronto and only the Eagles and Lions have allowed more fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season than Buffalo.
Wright: 10 straight games with 50-plus yards
In their most recent five games, the Colts have allowed four of their opponent's wide receiver corps to haul in multiple touchdown receptions.
This week, they face the exception to that rule (again): Tennessee.
They have allowed the following fantasy points to their five most recent opponent's wide receivers: 42 (Broncos), 47 (Texans), 36 (Rams), 11 (Titans) and 32 (Cardinals).
While Titans receiver Kendall Wright has struggled to find the end zone this season, he did go over 100 yards for the first time this season last week and hauled in his second touchdown of the year.
That said, Wright, who had 9/80 in his first matchup with the Colts, has been remarkably consistent this season. Beginning with Week 2, he has exceeded 50 receiving yards in every game and has at least five receptions in all games except Week 9.
* If you like doubling your money, open a DraftKings account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
Here are my Week 13 fantasy wide receiver rankings (standard scoring):
1. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals (at SD)
2. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears (at MIN)
3. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos (at KC)
4. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns (vs. JAX)
5. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans (vs. NE)
6. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears (at MIN)
7. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals (at PHI)
8. Victor Cruz, New York Giants (at WAS)
9. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at CAR)
10. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins (vs. NYG)
11. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers (vs. CIN)
12. Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons (at BUF)
13. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. ARI)
14. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos (at KC)
15. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals (at PHI)
16. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos (at KC)
17. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans (at IND)
18. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts (vs. TEN)
19. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins (at NYJ)
20. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. DEN)
21. Riley Cooper, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. ARI)
22. Danny Amendola, New England Patriots (at HOU)
23. Rueben Randle, New York Giants (at WAS)
24. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons (at BUF)
25. Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers (vs. TB)
26. Golden Tate, Seattle Seahawks (vs. NO)
27. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints (at SEA)
28. Steve Johnson, Buffalo Bills (vs. ATL)
29. Cecil Shorts, Jacksonville Jaguars (at CLE)
30. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers (vs. STL)
31. Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants (at WAS)
32. Brian Hartline, Miami Dolphins (at NYJ)
33. Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (vs. CHI)
34. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots (at HOU)
35. Brandon LaFell, Carolina Panthers (vs. TB)
36. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans (vs. NE)
37. Kenbrell Thompkins, New England Patriots (at HOU)
38. Tavon Austin, St. Louis Rams (at SF)
39. Rishard Matthews, Miami Dolphins (at NYJ)
40. Doug Baldwin, Seattle Seahawks (vs. NO)
41. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers (vs. STL)
42. Darius Johnson, Atlanta Falcons (at BUF)
43. Kenny Stills, New Orleans Saints (at SEA)
44. Dexter McCluster, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. DEN)
45. Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans (at IND)
46. Ace Sanders, Jacksonville Jaguars (at CLE)
47. Robert Woods, Buffalo Bills (vs. ATL)
48. Santonio Holmes, New York Jets (vs. MIA)
49. Lance Moore, New Orleans Saints (at SEA)
50. Marvin Jones, Cincinnati Bengals (at SD)
51. Greg Jennings, Minnesota Vikings (vs. CHI)
52. Tiquan Underwood, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at CAR)
53. Nate Washington, Tennessee Titans (at IND)
54. Donnie Avery, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. DEN)
55. Mike Brown, Jacksonville Jaguars (at CLE)
56. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals (at SD)
57. Chris Givens, St. Louis Rams (at SF)
58. Ted Ginn, Carolina Panthers (vs. TB)
59. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Indianapolis Colts (vs. TEN)
60. Jason Avant, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. ARI)
* Note: Players from Thanksgiving games have been removed from these rankings.
More Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Week 13 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Week 13 Daily Fantasy Football Salary-Cap Analysis:
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|