Win one of our t-shirts in our free Week 10 Fantasy Football contest
For every week this season, we are running a free contest on our site and giving away one of our t-shirts.
To win the contest (and our t-shirt), you will need to guess the total number of yards (or at least be closest to the correct number) of a seven-player starting lineup.
Here is the starting lineup in our Week 10 contest:
- QB: Eli Manning, New York Giants (vs. OAK)
- RB: Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks (at ATL)
- RB: Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals (at BAL)
- WR: Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers (vs. PHI)
- WR: Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears (vs. DET)
- TE: Tim Wright, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs. MIA)
- Flex: Steven Jackson, Atlanta Falcons (vs. SEA)
To enter this contest, visit our contests page and enter before the deadline of Sunday, November 10th at 12:55 p.m. ET.
|DraftKings is offering a $1,000 Week 1 Fantasy Football Free Roll: $1,000 in prizes, FREE entry|