Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 14 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule in the fantasy playoffs?
For our final update of the 2013 season, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 14 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Most Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 14-16):
1. Dallas Cowboys (DeMarco Murray): 19.73 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Green Bay Packers (Eddie Lacy): 19.27
3. Washington Redskins (Alfred Morris): 19.10
4. Atlanta Falcons (Steven Jackson, Jacquizz Rodgers): 17.80
5. Philadelphia Eagles (LeSean McCoy): 17.70
Least Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 14-16):
(tie) 27. Detroit Lions (Reggie Bush, Joique Bell): 13.60
(tie) 27. Carolina Panthers (DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert): 13.60
29. New York Giants (Andre Brown): 13.53
30. Minnesota Vikings (Adrian Peterson): 13.10
31. Seattle Seahawks (Marshawn Lynch): 12.73
32. St. Louis Rams (Zac Stacy): 12.63
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|