Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 14 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule in the fantasy playoffs?
For our final update of the 2013 season, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 14 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Most Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 14-16):
1. Tennessee Titans (Delanie Walker): 11.40 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. St. Louis Rams (Jared Cook): 9.63
3. Seattle Seahawks (Zach Miller): 9.30
4. Buffalo Bills (Scott Chandler): 8.90
5. Dallas Cowboys (Jason Witten): 8.43
Least Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 14-16):
28. New York Giants (Brandon Myers): 6.33
29. Indianapolis Colts (Coby Fleener): 6.23
30. Miami Dolphins (Charles Clay): 6.10
31. New Orleans Saints (Jimmy Graham): 5.97
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tim Wright): 5.50
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|