Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule (SOS) Updated: Weeks 14 to 16
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule in the fantasy playoffs?
For our final update of the 2013 season, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for Weeks 14 through 16.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to add from your league's waiver wire and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable schedule from a fantasy perspective could perhaps be the deciding factor to break the tie.
[Related: See my waiver-wire post from this morning]
Most Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 14-16):
1. Oakland Raiders (Denarius Moore, Rod Streater): 24.37 (average fantasy points allowed per remaining games)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (DeSean Jackson, Riley Cooper): 24.30
3. Kansas City Chiefs (Dwayne Bowe): 23.97
4. Baltimore Ravens (Torrey Smith): 23.80
5. Houston Texans (Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins): 23.20
Least Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 14-16):
28. Denver Broncos (Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, Eric Decker): 17.73
29. New England Patriots (Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman, Aaron Dobson): 16.97
30. Seattle Seahawks (Percy Harvin, Golden Tate): 16.57
31. New Orleans Saints (Marques Colston): 16.50
32. Arizona Cardinals (Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd): 15.43
* Play Daily Fantasy Sports: Open an account with DraftKings and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.