Initial Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings
If there is one thing that is certain about my early Week 15 fantasy football rankings, it is that they will change, and perhaps quite a bit, over the next several days.
With my top rankings at the top of each position listed below, I've included the link to my full rankings, which will be updated throughout the week.
Here are my quarterback rankings for Week 15:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (vs. SD)
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (at STL)
3. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers (vs. NYJ)
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions (vs. BAL)
5. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles (at MIN)
- See full Week 15 fantasy quarterback rankings
Here are my Week 15 fantasy running back rankings:
1. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles (at MIN)
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (at OAK)
3. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers (at DAL)
4. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears (at CLE)
5. Knowshon Moreno, Denver Broncos (vs. SD)
- See full Week 15 fantasy running back rankings
Here are my Week 15 fantasy wide receiver rankings:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions (vs. BAL)
2. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns (vs. CHI)
3. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears (at CLE)
4. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (vs. GB)
5. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos (vs. SD)
- See full Week 15 fantasy wide receiver rankings
Note: These rankings will be updated throughout the week and the links above bring you to the pages where they will be updated.
* Play Daily Fantasy Football and get a 100-percent deposit bonus from DraftKings.