Updated Rest-of-Season (ROS) Fantasy Football Rankings: Weeks 14 to 16
As usual, the football season flies by and is over before we know it.
For some, the fantasy football season is already over as most leagues begin their playoffs this week. For many others, that means the second season is about to begin.
If you're looking to tweak your roster on your way to a title, my rest-of-season (ROS) fantasy rankings can help you make some of those decisions and I have updated my ROS rankings for the final time this year.
Here are updated rest-of-season quarterback rankings:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
3. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
- Full rest-of-season quarterback rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season running back rankings:
1. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
2. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
3. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
4. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
5. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
- Full rest-of-season running back rankings
Here are updated rest-of-season wide receiver rankings:
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
4. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
5. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns
- Full rest-of-season wide receiver rankings
* Recommended: Daily fantasy sports from DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|