Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings: Top 60 Wide Receivers
For three weeks in a row, Browns second-year receiver Josh Gordon has broken franchise receiving records.
One week after breaking the franchise's single-game receiving record in Week 12, Gordon broke his own record in Week 13 with 261 yards. In fact, he became the first player in league history to post back-to-back 200-yard games.
Even though he fell short of 200 yards for a third consecutive week, Gordon came close again with 151 receiving yards and 34 rushing yards and he led the team in both categories in Week 14.
In the process, Gordon became the franchise's single-season receiving yards record holder with a league-high 1,400 yards in just 11 games. Not only are there three games to go, but Gordon missed Weeks 1 and 2 due to suspension.
Gordon has scored and finished with at least 125 yards in each of his past four games. During that four-game stretch, he has 36 catches for 774 yards and five touchdowns plus 34 rushing yards and is averaging 202 yards of offense per game.
Heading into Week 15, Detroit's Calvin Johnson is the only receiver with more fantasy points than Gordon.
Steelers' Brown has at least 5/50 in every game this season
Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown has been the epitome of consistency with at least 50 receiving yards in all 13 games this season. In addition, he has at least five catches in every game this season.
With three games to go, Brown has exceeded all of his previous season highs and currently has 90 receptions for 1,240 yards and seven touchdowns. Only Andre Johnson has more receptions than Brown this season.
The only Steelers receiver to exceed 100 receptions in a season is Hines Ward (112, 2002). Based on his current pace, Brown would fall short of that club record by just one reception.
This week, the Steelers will host the Bengals on Sunday Night Football for the second matchup of the season. The first time around, the Bengals limited Brown to six catches for 57 yards.
10+ TDs for Fitz for the first time since 2009
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has been a touchdown-scoring machine recently. In each of his past four games, Fitzgerald has scored at least one touchdown and he has five touchdowns during that span.
On the season, Fitzgerald has 67 catches for 774 yards and 10 touchdowns. It is the fifth season in which Fitz has caught double-digit touchdowns although he hadn't done so previously since 2009.
Unfortunately for Fitzgerald and his fantasy owners, he has a pair of difficult matchups in the next two weeks on the road in Tennessee and Seattle.
Bowe has a TD in 3 of 4G
Far from spectacular, Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has been productive since the team's bye.
During that four-game stretch, Bowe has three to five catches and 51 to 69 yards. More importantly, however, he has scored in three of those four games.
In addition, Alex Smith has nine touchdown passes over the past four games. That's the same number he had in the first nine games of the season.
This week, Bowe and the Chiefs will face the Raiders, who have allowed 10 touchdowns to receivers over their past seven games.
Anquan Boldin: 26/341/3 in past 4G
San Francisco's Anquan Boldin started the season off with a bang. In the opener, he finished with 13 receptions for 208 yards and a touchdown.
Considering that quarterback Colin Kaepernick failed to reach 200 passing yards in eight of his next nine games, it made Boldin's Week 1 performance that much more stunning.
Quietly Boldin has been very productive recently even if many have not really noticed.
Not only does he have more than 90 receiving yards in three consecutive games, but Boldin has at least nine fantasy points in four consecutive games. During that stretch, he has a total of 26 catches for 341 yards and three touchdowns.
This week, the 49ers will head to Tampa to take on the Bucs.
* If you like doubling your money, open a DraftKings account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
Here are my Week 15 fantasy wide receiver rankings (standard scoring):
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions (vs. BAL)
2. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns (vs. CHI)
3. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos (vs. SD)
4. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears (at CLE)
5. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (vs. GB)
6. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans (at IND)
7. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals (at PIT)
8. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears (at CLE)
9. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers (at DEN)
10. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers (vs. CIN)
11. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers (at DAL)
12. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles (at MIN)
13. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos (vs. SD)
14. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs. SF)
15. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals (at TEN)
16. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons (vs. WAS)
17. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens (at DET)
18. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins (at ATL)
19. Victor Cruz, New York Giants (vs. SEA)
20. Riley Cooper, Philadelphia Eagles (at MIN)
21. Cecil Shorts, Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. BUF)
22. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints (at STL)
23. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs (at OAK)
24. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers (at TB)
25. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots (at MIA)
26. Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons (vs. WAS)
27. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins (vs. NE)
28. James Jones, Green Bay Packers (at DAL)
29. Danny Amendola, New England Patriots (at MIA)
30. Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers (vs. NYJ)
31. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans (vs. ARI)
32. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts (vs. HOU)
33. Brian Hartline, Miami Dolphins (vs. NE)
34. Emmanuel Sanders, Pittsburgh Steelers (vs. CIN)
35. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals (at TEN)
36. Rod Streater, Oakland Raiders (vs. KC)
37. Steve Johnson, Buffalo Bills (at JAX)
38. Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants (vs. SEA)
39. Golden Tate, Seattle Seahawks (at NYG)
40. Jarrett Boykin, Green Bay Packers (at DAL)
41. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers (at TB)
42. Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (vs. PHI)
43. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans (at IND)
44. Doug Baldwin, Seattle Seahawks (at NYG)
45. Greg Jennings, Minnesota Vikings (vs. PHI)
46. Marlon Brown, Baltimore Ravens (at DET)
47. Nate Burleson, Detroit Lions (vs. BAL)
48. Denarius Moore, Oakland Raiders (vs. KC)
49. Andre Roberts, Arizona Cardinals (at TEN)
50. Jerricho Cotchery, Pittsburgh Steelers (vs. CIN)
51. Tavon Austin, St. Louis Rams (vs. NO)
52. Rueben Randle, New York Giants (vs. SEA)
53. Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans (vs. ARI)
54. Da'Rick Rogers, Indianapolis Colts (vs. HOU)
55. Brandon LaFell, Carolina Panthers (vs. NYJ)
56. Ace Sanders, Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. BUF)
57. Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens (at DET)
58. Robert Woods, Buffalo Bills (at JAX)
59. Dexter McCluster, Kansas City Chiefs (at OAK)
60. Tiquan Underwood, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs. SF)
More Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Week 15 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Week 15 Daily Fantasy Football Salary-Cap Analysis: