Week 16 Fantasy Football Rankings: Top 30 Quarterbacks
Although he threw his second interception of the season, Eagles quarterback Nick Foles had another strong fantasy performance in Week 15.
Foles threw for a career-high 428 yards and three touchdowns and now has a 23:2 TD-to-INT ratio on the season. Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson had nearly half of those yards as he finished with a season-high 195 yards.
In addition, Foles ran five times for a team-high 41 yards. On the season, Foles has 49 carries for 213 yards and three touchdowns.
Since his record-tying seven-TD performance against the Raiders six weeeks ago, Foles now scored a minimum of 19 fantasy points in six consecutive games.
Tannehill has three straight games with 20-plus fantasy points
Over the past four weeks, Dolphins second-year quarterback Ryan Tannehill has had his best four fantasy performances of the season.
Even better, his fantasy output has increased each week with 17, 21, 23 and 24 points, respectively.
Tannehill has thrown multiple touchdowns in each of his past three games and has at least 310 passing yards in three of his past four games.
Last year, Tannehill threw more interceptions (13) than touchdowns (12). So far this year, he has a 23:14 TD-to-INT ratio. Over the past six games, he has thrown 12 touchdowns to five interceptions.
In his first matchup against the Bills this season, Tannehill completed a season-low 51.4 percent of his pass attempts for only 194 yards, but he did throw three touchdowns in that game.
Cousins could decide plenty of fantasy championships
Like in his only other career start, Cousins threw for more than 300 yards and had multiple touchdown passes.
A failed two-point conversion means the Redskins dropped to 3-11 on the year, but Cousins completed 29 of 45 pass attempts for a career-high 381 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.
Facing the league's most generous fantasy defense for quarterbacks this week, it's possible/likely that plenty of owners will rely on Cousins to lead them to a title.
* If you like doubling your money, open a DraftKings account and get a 100-percent deposit bonus.
Here are my Week 16 fantasy quarterback rankings:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (at HOU)
2. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. CHI)
3. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers (vs. OAK)
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (vs. PIT)
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers (vs. NO)
6. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (at CAR)
7. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers (vs. ATL)
8. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks (vs. ARI)
9. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears (at PHI)
10. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals (vs. MIN)
11. Tom Brady, New England Patriots (at BAL)
12. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions (vs. NYG)
13. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers (at GB)
14. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys (at WAS)
15. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. IND)
16. Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins (vs. DAL)
17. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (at BUF)
18. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (at JAX)
19. Jason Campbell, Cleveland Browns (at NYJ)
20. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts (at KC)
21. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons (at SF)
22. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens (vs. NE)
23. Matt Cassel, Minnesota Vikings (at CIN)
24. Eli Manning, New York Giants (at DET)
25. Case Keenum, Houston Texans (vs. DEN)
26. EJ Manuel, Buffalo Bills (vs. MIA)
27. Geno Smith, New York Jets (vs. CLE)
28. Matt McGloin, Oakland Raiders (at SD)
29. Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at STL)
30. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals (at SEA)
31. Chad Henne, Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. TEN)
32. Kellen Clemens, St. Louis Rams (vs. TB)
More Week 16 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Week 16 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Week 16 Daily Fantasy Football Salary-Cap Analysis: