2014 Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule (SOS)
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule for the upcoming fantasy football season?
Now that the 2014 NFL regular-season schedule has been announced, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for the 2014 season.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to draft and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could potentially break the tie.
Most Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 1-16):
1. New York Jets (Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory): 262.80
2. Indianapolis Colts (Trent Richardson and Ahmad Bradshaw): 257.80
T3. New York Giants (Rashad Jennings and David Wilson): 257.30
T3. Houston Texans (Arian Foster and Andre Brown): 257.30
5. Philadelphia Eagles (LeSean McCoy and Darren Sproles): 256.50
Least Favorable SOS for RBs (Weeks 1-16):
28. St. Louis Rams (Zac Stacy): 231.80
29. Oakland Raiders (Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden): 231.10
30. Pittsburgh Steelers (Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount): 229.00
31. Denver Broncos (Montee Ball): 227.10
32. Atlanta Falcons (Steven Jackson): 224.10
Note: The points shown are a total of the average weekly fantasy points allowed in 2013 by each team's opponents through Week 16 this year.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
2014 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Rankings