2014 Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule (SOS)
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule for the upcoming fantasy football season?
Now that the 2014 NFL regular-season schedule has been announced, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for the 2014 season.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to draft and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could potentially break the tie.
Most Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 1-16):
1. Detroit Lions (Brandon Pettigrew and Joseph Fauria): 123.40
2. St. Louis Rams (Jared Cook): 121.00
3. Philadelphia Eagles (Zach Ertz and Brent Celek): 118.90
4. Seattle Seahawks (Zach Miller): 118.20
5. Washington Redskins (Jordan Reed): 115.50
Least Favorable SOS for TEs (Weeks 1-16):
T28. Carolina Panthers (Greg Olsen): 105.80
T28. Oakland Raiders (Mychal Rivera): 105.80
30. Cleveland Browns (Jordan Cameron): 104.90
31. Denver Broncos (Julius Thomas): 104.10
32. Arizona Cardinals (Rob Housler): 100.50
Note: The points shown are a total of the average weekly fantasy points allowed last year by each team's opponents through Week 16 of the 2014 season.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
2014 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|