2014 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule (SOS)
Wondering which players have the easiest — or most difficult — strength of schedule for the upcoming fantasy football season?
Now that the 2014 NFL regular-season schedule has been announced, we have updated our fantasy football strength of schedules for the 2014 season.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to draft and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could potentially break the tie.
Most Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 1-16):
1. Miami Dolphins (Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline): 339.60
2. New England Patriots (Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson): 328.90
3. Buffalo Bills (Steve Johnson and Robert Woods): 322.40
4. New York Jets (Eric Decker): 321.70
5. Chicago Bears (Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery): 321.50
Least Favorable SOS for WRs (Weeks 1-16):
28. Dallas Cowboys (Dez Bryant and Terrance Williams): 295.10
29. Cincinnati Bengals (A.J. Green and Marvin Jones): 294.40
30. Cleveland Browns (Josh Gordon): 293.90
31. Philadelphia Eagles (Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper): 290.70
32. Baltimore Ravens (Torrey Smith and Steve Smith): 285.60
Note: The points shown are a total of the average weekly fantasy points allowed last year by each team's opponents through Week 16 of the 2014 season.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
2014 Fantasy Football Rankings:
- 2014 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|