Updated Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule (SOS): Weeks 12 to 16
Before the season began, we created fantasy football strength of schedule (SOS) pages for each position based on last year's production. Through the season, however, we make weekly updates of our strength of schedule for the remaining games based on what their upcoming opponents have done so far this season.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players to pick up off the waiver wire (Week 12 waiver-wire post) and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could potentially break the tie.
Five most favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 12-16):
1. Dallas Cowboys (Tony Romo): 21.40 average fantasy points allowed among remaining opponents
2. Detroit Lions (Matthew Stafford): 20.09
3. Tennessee Titans (Zach Mettenberger): 19.75
4. New Orleans Saints (Drew Brees): 19.55
5. Washington Redskins (RG3): 19.33
DraftKings $2.2 Millionaire Maker Week 12 Contest: Turn $27 (entry fee) into $1 Million (top prize).
Five least favorable SOS for QBs (Weeks 12-16):
32. New York Jets (Michael Vick): 16.30
31. Denver Broncos (Peyton Manning): 16.62
30. Chicago Bears (Jay Cutler): 16.70
29. Seattle Seahawks (Russell Wilson): 16.90
28. New England Patriots (Tom Brady): 16.94
* Note: Totals above are the average fantasy football points allowed based on their remaining opponents.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
Enter our free Week 12 fantasy football contest to win one of our site's t-shirts.
|DraftKings: Open an account and get a 100% deposit bonus (up to $600).|