2017 Fantasy Football Week 2 PPR Flex RankingsScoring: These rankings are based on point-per-reception (PPR) scoring -- one point per 25 passing yards and four points per passing touchdown; one point per 10 rushing yards, six points per rushing touchdown plus one point per reception, one point per 10 receiving yards; and six points per receiving touchdown.
These rankings are from Kevin Hanson and are for Week 2 only.
More Flex Rankings:
- Week 2 Flex Rankings
- Week 2 Offensive Player Flex Rankings (includes QBs)
- Week 2 Offensive Player PPR Flex Rankings (includes QBs)
More Rankings from Hanson:
- Weekly Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Weekly Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Weekly Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Weekly Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft Simulator
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football Projections
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Cheat Sheets