2019 NFL Mock Draft - Oakland Raiders Mock Draft
|The Huddle Report tracks NFL Mock Draft Accuracy and EDSFootball's Kevin Hanson ranks tied for 1st among experts tracked over the past five years. In addition, his 2015 NFL mock was the most accurate among the 113 tracked that year.|
On this page, you will find all of our picks for the Oakland Raiders in the 2019 NFL Mock Draft from Kevin Hanson.
Between now and the 2019 NFL Draft, we will add additional rounds to our mock draft as we will eventually mock all seven rounds.
Here are the picks in our 2019 NFL Mock Draft for the Raiders:
4. Oakland Raiders (Draft History): Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama Crimson Tide
Perhaps the Raiders use this pick to move on from Derek Carr, but this is an ideal scenario with Williams, a top-two prospect in this year's draft class, slipping to fourth overall.
- MORE: 2019 NFL Draft Big Board: Top 100 Prospects
24. (From CHI) Oakland Raiders (Draft History): Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama Crimson Tide
With so many holes to fill, the good news is that the Raiders have three first-round picks and four top-35 selections to begin addressing those needs. (Of course, that also means they no longer have Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper.) As the Raiders look to replace both Mashawn Lynch and Doug Martin, the versatile Jacobs has minimal wear and tear on the tires and has earned comparisons to Alvin Kamara.
27. (From DAL) Oakland Raiders (Draft History): Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State Seminoles
No team had fewer sacks than the Raiders (13) last season. In fact, the team with the second-fewest (Giants, 30) had more than twice as many. Even though there are some concerns about his weight and strength, the explosive edge rusher had 10 sacks in 12 games last season for the Seminoles.
35. Oakland Raiders (Draft History): Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama Crimson Tide
Amari Cooper's midseason trade to the Cowboys left the Raiders with a trio of players to eclipse the 500-yard receiving mark -- free agent-to-be tight end Jared Cook, soon-to-be 34-year-old Jordy Nelson and running back Jalen Richard. Smith Jr. would fill the void left by Cook's free agency and provide Derek Carr with a much-needed weapon in the passing game.
- Our full 2019 NFL Mock Draft
- For more mocks, check out our 2019 NFL Mock Draft Database
To keep track of our updates: (1) follow us on Twitter and/or (2) LIKE us on Facebook.
More of our content:
- 2020 NFL Mock Draft
- 2019 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Mock Drafts
- NFL Power Rankings