2015 NFL Power Rankings: Week 12
1. New England Patriots (Record: 10-0; Last: 1)
The defending Super Bowl champs carry an unblemished 10-0 record into Denver for Sunday Night Football against the league's top-ranked defense. Of all the teams that Tom Brady has faced at least five times during the regular season, the Broncos are the only team against which Tom Brady does not have a winning record (5-5, .500).
2. Arizona Cardinals (Record: 8-2; Last: 2)
Although they are not unbeaten, no team is more complete than the Cardinals. Arizona ranks in the top-nine in the NFL in rush offense (9th), pass offense (4th), rush defense (7th) and pass defense (9th). In addition, they rank first in yardage differential.
3. Carolina Panthers (Record: 11-0; Last: 3)
With a pair of pick-sixes of Cowboys (injured again) quarterback Tony Romo, the Panthers remained unbeaten this season and have now won 15 consecutive regular-season games going back to last season.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (Record: 8-2; Last: 4)
After beginning the year with a perfect 8-0 record, Andy Dalton and the Bengals have lost back-to-back primetime games. With 315 yards and two touchdowns, Sunday's loss wasn't (only) Dalton's fault, but he is now 4-9 in regular-season night games.
5. Denver Broncos (Record: 8-2; Last: 5)
It's unclear when (or if) Peyton Manning will play his next game this season, but Brock Osweiler played well in his first start (20-of-27, 250 yards, two TDs).
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (Record: 6-4; Last: 6)
Playing with his own injury (foot), Ben Roethlisberger replaced an injured Landry Jones against the Browns and threw for a season-high 379 yards and three touchdowns. Meanwhile, Antonio Brown has a total of 27/423/2 over his past two games.
7. Minnesota Vikings (Record: 7-3; Last: 7)
Not only does Adrian Peterson lead the NFL in rushing, but the Vikings rank third in rushing offense (141.9/G) and second in yards per carry (4.9). In turn, the Vikings have been stingy on defense, allowing the third-fewest points per game (18.4/G).
8. Kansas City Chiefs (Record: 5-5; Last: 16)
Not only have the Chiefs won four straight games and by a margin of 130-39, they have a great schedule down the stretch. None of their remaining six games are against teams with a winning record.
9. Green Bay Packers (Record: 7-4; Last: 8)
Since starting 6-0, the Packers have lost four of their past five games. In their past five games, Aaron Rodgers and the offense has averaged just 19.6 points per game (compared to 27.3 through their first six games).
10. Seattle Seahawks (Record: 5-5; Last: 9)
The trade of Max Unger for Jimmy Graham has not given the Seahawks a dominant presence in the red zone (no TDs for Graham since Week 3) and Russell Wilson has been sacked a league-high 35 times. One positive is that Thomas Rawls has 100-plus yards in three of four games with 15-plus carries, which means there won't be much (or any) downgrade from the injured Marshawn Lynch.
Here are the best of the rest:
11. New York Jets (Record: 5-5; Last: 10)
12. Atlanta Falcons (Record: 6-4; Last: 11)
13. Buffalo Bills (Record: 5-5; Last: 12)
14. Indianapolis Colts (Record: 5-5; Last: 18)
15. New York Giants (Record: 5-5; Last: 13)
16. Oakland Raiders (Record: 4-6; Last: 14)
17. St. Louis Rams (Record: 4-6; Last: 17)
18. Chicago Bears (Record: 5-6; Last: 20)
19. Washington Redskins (Record: 4-6; Last: 19)
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Record: 5-5; Last: 23)
21. New Orleans Saints (Record: 4-6; Last: 21)
22. Detroit Lions (Record: 4-7; Last: 29)
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (Record: 4-6; Last: 24)
24. Miami Dolphins (Record: 4-6; Last: 22)
25. Houston Texans (Record: 5-5; Last: 25)
26. Philadelphia Eagles (Record: 4-7; Last: 15)
27. Baltimore Ravens (Record: 3-7; Last: 27)
28. San Diego Chargers (Record: 2-8; Last: 28)
29. Dallas Cowboys (Record: 3-8; Last: 26)
30. Tennessee Titans (Record: 2-8; Last: 31)
31. Cleveland Browns (Record: 2-8; Last: 30)
32. San Francisco 49ers (Record: 3-7; Last: 32)
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) LIKE us on Facebook and/or (3) add us to your Google+ circle