Fantasy Football Rankings: Championship Games
BY KEVIN HANSON (@EDSFootball)
Updated: Saturday, January 23rd
The 2020-21 NFL season is down down to four teams and three games to go with the Conference Championship Games this weekend and Super Bowl LV in two weeks in Tampa.
More rankings for this weekend's games:
- Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
Here are our tight end rankings for Sunday's games:
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Kelce extended his 1,000-yard streak to five seasons and broke the single-season receiving yardage record (1,416) for tight ends in the process. In fact, he set career highs across the board (105/1,416/11) in his age-31 campaign.
Kelce ended the regular season with eight consecutive games with at least seven catches and continued that streak in the playoffs with eight catches for 109 yards and a score on 10 targets against the Cleveland Browns.
2. Robert Tonyan, Green Bay Packers
Breaking out in his third season, Tonyan scored the third-most fantasy points among tight ends in 2020 and tied Travis Kelce for the positional lead in touchdowns (11) this season. While Aaron Rodgers often looks his way in the red zone, the third-year tight end had only two games with more than five targets this season.
3. Cameron Brate, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
It has been Brate, not Rob Gronkowski, as the team's most productive tight end in the postseason. Brate followed up his four-catch, 80-yard performance in the Divisional Round with a four-catch, 50-yard performance against the New Orleans Saints last week. Along with his 4/54 outing in Week 15, those were two of his three 50-yard games this year.
4. Rob Gronkowski, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Through two playoff games, Gronk has only one catch for 14 scoreless yards on six targets. With Antonio Brown ruled out, there may be an extra target or two for the tight ends this week, but Gronk is a TD-dependent play, even in two-game slate.
5. Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills
Knox has scored in four of his past eight games and like most tight ends, Knox will be a TD-dependent play compared to the more consistent options from the other teams this weekend.6. Tyler Kroft, Buffalo Bills
7. Marcedes Lewis, Green Bay Packers
8. Nick Keizer, Kansas City Chiefs
9. Deon Yelder, Kansas City Chiefs
10. Dominique Dafney, Green Bay Packers
Check out more of our content:
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft
- 2022 NFL Mock Draft
- 2021 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Start'em, Sit'em
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- NFL Power Rankings