2020 NFL Power Rankings: Dallas Cowboys
Throughout the 2020 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Dallas Cowboys rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 29.6 (30th)
- Best ranking: 28th (CBS Sports)
- Worst ranking: 30th (Multiple)
Below you will find a Week 10 roundup for the Cowboys in our consensus 2020 NFL Power Rankings.
The Athletic -- Rank: 30
- Is it just me, or does Tony Pollard have like 10 times more juice than Ezekiel Elliott?
- Dallas might have two more wins if it started Garrett Gilbert right after Dak Prescott went down, right?
CBS Sports -- Rank: 28
USA Today -- Rank: 30
ESPN -- Rank: 30
This might depend on whether you believe the Cowboys turned a corner in their near upset of the Steelers. The defense has been better the past two games, but against Pittsburgh it allowed three touchdown passes and did not have a sack for the first time since Week 15 of 2018. And the other game was against Philadelphia. Garrett Gilbert brought stability to the offense, but Andy Dalton is expected back after the bye week. If Dalton can bring a smidge more playmaking, then maybe the Cowboys win three more games. They play one team the rest of the season that currently has a winning record, but this is a team that has lost four in a row and scored two touchdowns in those games. -- Todd Archer
NFL.com -- Rank: 30
Previous update: Dallas Cowboys Week 9 NFL Power Rankings Roundup
More Dallas Cowboys pages:
- Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft Roundup
- Dallas Cowboys Snap Counts
- Dallas Cowboys Franchise Leaders
- Dallas Cowboys Draft History
- Dallas Cowboys Schedule
- Dallas Cowboys Tickets
More of our content:
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft
- 2022 NFL Mock Draft
- 2020 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Mock Drafts