Fantasy Football Points Allowed: Tight Ends (TEs)
Curious which teams allow the most fantasy points per position? We have you covered.
Our charts rank teams based on fantasy points allowed to their opponents and is sorted by most to fewest points allowed. The chart below is based on standard-scoring formats.
Therefore, the team that ranks 32nd at defending the position is the most favorable matchup for tight ends based on this metric. And vice versa.
More scoring formats:
- Fantasy Points Allowed to TEs (Standard Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to TEs (PPR Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to TEs (Half-PPR Scoring)
Stats updated through Week 4 of the 2023 NFL season.
Note: Fantasy points allowed are an average per game.
Check out more of our content:
- 2024 NFL Mock Draft
- NFL Mock Draft Database
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football Mock Drafts
- NFL Power Rankings