Fantasy Football Points Allowed: Wide Receivers (WRs)
Curious which teams allow the most fantasy points per position? We have you covered.
Our charts rank teams based on fantasy points allowed to their opponents and is sorted by most to fewest points allowed. The chart below is based on standard-scoring formats (i.e., non-PPR leagues).
Therefore, the team that ranks 32nd at defending the position is the most favorable matchup for wide receivers based on this metric. And vice versa.
More scoring formats:
- Fantasy Points Allowed to WRs (Standard Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to WRs (PPR Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to WRs (Half-PPR Scoring)
Note: Stats below are through Jan. 8th games played.
Our Weekly Fantasy Football rankings:
- Fantasy Football QB rankings
- Fantasy Football RB rankings
- Fantasy Football WR rankings
- Fantasy Football TE rankings
Check out more of our content:
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Start'em, Sit'em
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- NFL Power Rankings
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) like us on Facebook and/or (3) subscribe to our newsletter.