Fantasy Football Points Allowed: Running Backs (RBs)
Curious which teams allow the most fantasy points per position? We have you covered.
Our charts rank teams based on fantasy points allowed to their opponents and is sorted by most to fewest points allowed. The chart below is based on half-PPR scoring formats.
Therefore, the team that ranks 32nd at defending the position is the most favorable matchup for running backs based on this metric. And vice versa.
More scoring formats:
- Fantasy Points Allowed to RBs (Standard Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to RBs (PPR Scoring)
- Fantasy Points Allowed to RBs (Half-PPR Scoring)
Our Weekly Fantasy Football rankings:
- Fantasy Football QB rankings
- Fantasy Football RB rankings
- Fantasy Football WR rankings
- Fantasy Football TE rankings
Check out more of our content:
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- 2023 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Start'em, Sit'em
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- NFL Power Rankings
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) like us on Facebook and/or (3) subscribe to our newsletter.